Highly versatile receiver for basic and advanced leveling and aligning applications
The Spectra Precision® Laser HL750 Laserometer is a highly versatile laser receiver for basic and advanced leveling and aligning applications. It is designed for general, concrete and site preparation contractors. The HL750 measures elevations across the site, and is ideal for use with any rotating transmitter.
The HL750 features a digital readout of elevation that provides a numeric display of ± 5 cm. The readout is displayed on the large front and rear LCD's and shows exactly how far the elevation is from on-grade for fast and easy cut/fill readings. Accurate measurements can be made without moving the rod clamp, saving time and increasing productivity. Selectable units of measure can be displayed meeting your application - mm, cm, ft, in or fractional inches.
A 12.7 cm reception height, more than double the industry standard, allows quick acquisition of the laser beam. An anti-strobe sensor prevents false readings from site strobe lights.
Radio communication allows working with another HL750 for long range remote display and monitoring capability. The HL750 also communicates with the GL512 and GL522 Grade Laser for PlanLok and Grade Matching capabilities.
The Laserometer is designed to survive the tough construction site conditions; it is totally waterproof and can withstand a drop of 3 meters onto concrete. The HL750 offers a 3-year "No Excuses" warranty.
Features and Benefits:
- Digital readout of elevation – not only will high or low arrows be displayed, but the exact distance from grade will be numerically displayed, which eliminates the need to get "on-grade" to make measurements.
- Large 12.7 cm reception height acquires the beam quickly and makes it easy to stay in the beam.
- Works with another HL750 for long range wireless remote display and monitoring – even when the second receiver is out of sight (up to 80 m)
- Machine operators can monitor elevation shots taken by another person or foremen can monitor elevations and cut/fill readings from anywhere on the jobsite.
- Anti-strobe sensor stops construction strobe lights from setting off the receiver, and makes it easier to identify true laser beam signals.
- Multiple deadband setting allows adaptation to meet all your jobsite requirements.
- Dust and weatherproof housing withstands a drop of up to 3 m onto concrete for reduced downtime.
- Two clamp positions for cut/fill or excavation. Excavation mode puts more reception height and elevation information above grade for higher utilization in digging and staking applications.
- Remote grade checking with cable free Remote Display
- Wireless monitoring of foundations and steel erections
- Risk free monitoring of tilt up wall position
Setting and checking jobsite elevation and depth for:
- Cut and fills
- General grading
- Foundations, forms, and footings