A leveling crew in a case for the small contractor
The Spectra Precision® Laser LL100 is a complete one man leveling crew in a case. A complete system is contained in a single hard-shelled, portable carrying case - the laser, receiver, clamp, tripod, and grade rod - for easy transportation, storage, and use. A standard case with laser and receiver only is also available. Automatic, self-leveling ensures fast, accurate setups. Easy, one-button operation requires minimal training.
The LL100 laser is capable of handling a wide variety of elevation control applications. Versatility is added with single-axis manual slope capability for setting out driveways, ramps, and residential drainage lines. It is rugged enough for the toughest jobsite and designed to survive a 1 m drop onto concrete. The LL100 is backed by a 3-year instant over the counter exchange warranty.
Features & Benefits:
- Automatic self-leveling increases productivity with fast setups and minimal training
- One person elevation control up to 150 m away increases productivity
- Durable construction can withstand tough jobsite conditions
- Height of Instrument alert stops laser rotation if elevation changes occur to avoid erroneous readings
- HR320 receiver offers 2 accuracies and has grade displays front and rear