The Spectra Precision® LP30 and LP50 are designed to handle a wide range of interior construction applications. These rugged laser layout tools offer several benefits to general and interior contractors, electricians, plumbers and a variety of tradesmen.
- The LP30 projects 3 beams - one beam up, one down and one horizontal beam.
- The LP50 projects 5 beams - one beam up, one down and three horizontal beams 90 degrees to each other.
Features and Benefits
- Automatic self-leveling and plumb assures accuracy and fast setup
- One person installation of walls, doors, ceiling track and other overhead fixtures without the need for a plumb-bob
- Fast, one person 90° layout of rooms, walls, tile, carpet squares and fixtures,
- Dust, water and shock-resistant for improved reliability and minimal repair costs
- Durable unit with protective rubber over-molding withstands a drop of up to 3 feet onto concrete and still maintains consistent accuracy
- Exclusive 3-Year instant exchange warranty includes free exchange for the first year
- LP50 ships complete in a hard case with mounting accessories and target
- LP30 ships complete in a pouch with mounting accessories and target
- Drywall track and interior wall layout
- Point transfer
- Drywall and ceiling installation
- Framing of doors and windows
- Leveling, plumb, layout and squaring
- Cabinet and trim installation, finish carpentry