Trimble's full range of mobile mapping systems, airborne systems, and photogrammetry & digital surface modeling solutions can be found in our GeoSpatial product line.
Trimble GeoSpatial innovates to provide productivity solutions for data capture and information processing:
- Capture georeferenced data
- Extract features and attributes
- Analyze conditions and change
- Manage assets and operation
- Put geospatial data to work in your enterprise
Trimble's GeoSpatial product line has its roots in five of the industry's leading spatial imaging companies:
- Applanix, an innovator in GNSS+Inertial technology and its applications to mapping;
- Geo-3D, an innovator of georeferenced mobile mapping technologies;
- RolleiMetric, an innovator of aerial metric cameras;
- TopoSys, an integrator of multiple technologies into complete aerial data capture systems; and
- INPHO, a developer of end-to-end photogrammetric and terrain-modeling software.
We use mobile mapping, photogrammetry, and laser scanning to complement Trimble's Integrated Surveying, Spatial Imaging, Site Positioning, and Mapping & GIS solutions. Our focus is on integrating these technologies into end-to-end solutions that effectively tackle real-world challenges faced by service providers as well as infrastructure managers. Our solutions streamline the capture and maintenance of high-accuracy as-built models for aerial and land mobile mapping, transportation, and utilities and energy transmission & distribution industries.
As part of the Trimble Connected Site solutions, high-accuracy as-built models enable advanced process and workflow integration from the planning phase, through design and construction, to the subsequent maintenance phase—delivering significant improvements in productivity.