The Industry Leading GNSS-Aided Inertial Direct Georeferencing and advanced Flight Management System in a single, easy to use package
POSTrack tightly integrates the POS AV direct georeferencing technology from Applanix with the XTRACK Flight Management System (FMS) software from Track’ Air, in one compact ruggedized system. It is engineered as a single system, compact, convenient, and easily installed on all types of aircraft without a complicated network of cables and connectors. Delivering the highest level of accuracy and efficiency, POSTrack provides Direct Georeferencing for airborne mapping sensors and real-time sensor control and pilot guidance. This includes:
• Simple to use yet highly accurate flight mission planning software
• Precise project and flight path monitoring displayed to pilot and operator
• Accurate sensor positioning and image acquisition
• Optimal guidance to minimize time over the target area
• Highest level of in-flight task automation
• Compatibility with most common aerial sensors, and easily adapted to new sensor types
• Complete upgrade path to protect your investment and ensure best results
POSTrack, delivering high accuracy faster and for less, is the most complete total solution for airborne mapping available:
Achieve Maximum Accuracy:
- Provides precise project flight path monitoring
- Provides accurate sensor positioning data
- Minimizes mission planning and operational workloads,
- Provides an accurate real-time and post-mission solution for all motion variables including sensor-specific Exterior Orientation (EO) parameters using Direct Georeferencing
- Eliminates the requirement for aerotriangulation and a complete ground control survey (often only check points for quality control are needed)
- Streamlines and automates the data workflow and quality control processes
- Maximizes in-flight task automation
- Touch screen display enables pilot-only operation
- Ideal for inhospitable environments and rapid response applicationsWith no ground control
Reduce Implementation Costs:
- Improves productivity in traditional aerial mapping applications, which translates into operational time and costs savings, with increased accuracy
Achieve Maximum Flexibility:
- Allows for single stereo model mapping and single photo orthorectification using an existing Digital Elevation Model
- Easily integrated with digital cameras, film cameras, LIDAR systems, SAR systems, and digital scanners
Protect Your Investment with a Complete Upgrade Path:
- As with all Applanix products, POSTrack has a clear upgrade path to ensure the system provides the best results and continued services
Compact Design and Simplified Cockpit Configuration - The system is comprised of a single box solution incorporating a POS AV computer (PCS) module, manufactured using Applanix sate-of-the-art, real time embedded computing technology. With sensor compatible interfaces, mission status display, low radiation LVDS pilot display screen, and planning and reporting software, POSTrack is the ideal system for single pilot or pilot/navigator crew configurations.
With a maximum weight of 5.9 kg and dimensions of 279mm L x 330 mm W x 91 mm H, the system fits all types of survey aircraft without cluttering the cockpit.
• PCS: POS Computer System. Ruggedized, low-power, light-weight, small format, with built-in logging. Includes embedded state-of-the-art survey grade GPS receiver.
• IMU: Inertial Measurement Unit. Ruggedized, state-of-the-art, small format, light-weight, with high measurement rates
• POSPac: Post-processing software bundle. Includes Carrier Phase DGPS processing, Integrated Inertial/GPS processing, and optional photogrammetry tools for EO generation, IMU boresight calibration and quality control.
• Integrated Track'air Flight Management System: Mission planning, pilot display, and in-air POS AV and sensor control for maximum in-flight task automation and operational efficiency
With years of proven technological innovation, over 1000 products delivered, and the full backing of Trimble Navigation, Applanix continues to transform the world of direct georeferencing of airborne spatial data. Simply put: Applanix delivers where others can’t!