CAD Software for Surveyors
Trimble Business Center's field-to-finish survey CAD software helps surveyors deliver high-accuracy GNSS data, create CAD deliverables and leverage full data traceability throughout a project's lifecycle.
Trimble Business Center software is your complete office solution for post-processing satellite and terrestrial survey data. Easily import field and reference data from a variety of sources including transferred data files, field devices, and the Internet. After processing, export your processed data directly to field devices or to a variety of file formats that can be imported into other design software packages.
Manages all your field survey data, including optical instruments (total stations, levels), GPS/GNSS, spatial stations (spatial imaging and 3D scanning data).
- Enhanced graphic engine for fast and efficient data processing and display.
- Advanced data sharing between the field and the office and between the office and your customers, using exports like Google Earth for project reviews.
- Fully integrated corridor and surface application for road management.
- Trimble Business Center lets users easily combine and manage data from multiple sources to generate accurate, integrated survey results.
Survey CAD Software
The Trimble Business Center (TBC) survey CAD software offers customizable templates, simplified selection tools, and automated plotting functionality. Surveyors like TBC's optimized workflows for road and corridor projects, and tools like automated cross section plotting.
TBC has a range of tools for processing control, running traverse adjustments, and combining all of your data sources including GNSS, level and total station measurements. TBC uses robust calculations including least squares adjustments within the processing engine so your network is as accurate as it can be.
Design, create, process and deliver surface models with Trimble Business Center. We understand how surveyors want to work with 3D surfaces and have specific tools for you to easily integrate them in your work.
Point Cloud Tools
Many surveyors are working with point clouds as much as they are traditional 2D and 3D datasets. TBC combines point cloud analysis, cleaning, editing, and processing within the same project as your control and other project data.
Surveyors don't need to switch between multiple software packages to work with point cloud data, you just need TBC.
Always know where your data came from, and who created it. TBC allows you to have full data traceability back to the raw survey measurements throughout your survey workflows. This means if you have to make a correction, like adjusting a rod height, you can identify this easily and your data value updates immediately throughout any processing and adjustments you've made. Full traceability, instant results.
If you work with Esri products such as ArcMap and ArcGIS Online, TBC has some valuable tools to help you synchronize your survey data with your GIS data. Now you can link into your Esri geodatabase, and import in Feature Codes and schema, so that your field data is properly formatted and labeled.
AutoCAD & Bentley
If you use AutoCAD or Bentley in your organization, TBC has worked with both of those software product teams to provide integrate and efficient interoperability so you can spend less time with headaches, and more time delivering work to your clients.
Each Trimble Business Centre edition is designed to support a set of related workflows:
- Viewer (Unlicensed): import field data, review data, and view projects
- Base Edition: export data to field, basic CAD, data quality control, and level data
- Intermediate Edition: GNSS post-processing, traverse and network adjustments, site calibration, and surfaces
- Advanced Edition: Trimble Vision, automated plan set creation, cadastral survey, enhanced CAD drafting, and corridors
In addition, the following add-on modules are available:
- Advanced Drafting Module: Automated plan set creation, cadastral survey, and enhanced CAD drafting
- Aerial Photogrammetry Module: Work with Trimble UAS data in TBC and Trimble and third-party UAS data in UASMaster
- Data Prep Module: Turn 2D raster and vector PDF data into 3D vector deliverables
- GIS Module: Provides seamless integration of high-accuracy survey data from Trimble Access software into GIS
- Scanning Module: Register and colorize SX10TM data and classify, extract features, and create deliverables from SX10TM and third-party point clouds