Postprocessed differential GPS for Esri ArcPad software
The Trimble® GPScorrect™ extension for Esri ArcPad software lets you take full control of your Trimble GNSS receiver, and adds the power of differential correction to ArcPad. With the GPScorrect extension and ArcPad software, it's easier than ever to bring GNSS and GIS data together.
The GPScorrect extension ensures that you have the most reliable and accurate data for your GIS. With postprocessed differential correction, you can improve the accuracy of your GNSS positions from 10 meters to submeter or even decimeter-level (10 cm) accuracy, depending on the environment and your GNSS receiver.
For differential correction of your field data you have a choice of postprocessing software. Use the Trimble GPS Analyst™ extension for Esri ArcGIS Desktop software for a stream-lined workflow between the field and the office. Or use the popular GPS Pathfinder® Office software to effortlessly correct the data you collected in the field for extra precision.
For extra precision, collect H-Star™ data with a GPS Pathfinder ProXRT receiver, a GPS Pathfinder ProXH™ receiver, or a GeoXH™ handheld. Completely integrated with existing data collection workflows, H-Star technology makes high accuracy data collection faster and easier than ever before. Alternatively with a GeoXT™ or Juno® series handheld, or a ProXT™ receiver, you can achieve optimal GNSS code processing accuracy with the Trimble DeltaPhase™ technology.
The GPScorrect extension integrates seamless GNSS control into ArcPad, so you can take full advantage of the power and precision of your Trimble GNSS receiver. The simple interface makes it easy to configure GNSS quality control and real-time correction settings. You can manage settings effortlessly in the field and get instant, detailed feedback from the GPS and real-time status screens.
Combining advanced accuracy with simple configuration, the Trimble GPScorrect extension for Esri ArcPad software ensures you get the most out of your mobile GIS application.
- Easy and complete connection, setup, and status reporting from within ArcPad software versions 7.1, 7.1.1, 8, and 10
- Ability to log data for postprocessing to improve position accuracy with differential postprocessing in the office
- Logging of H-Star data for additional accuracy with H-Star postprocessing in the office
- Logging of DeltaPhase data for enhanced GPS code processing in the office
- Choice of the Trimble GPS Analyst extension for Esri ArcGIS Desktop or GPS Pathfinder Office software for postprocessing
- Easy and complete connection, setup, and status reporting from within ArcPad
- Real-time differential correction (correction sources depend on GNSS receiver used)
- Mission planning in the field to increase productivity