Every day, reference stations are exposed to environmental conditions that could have a significant impact on the accuracy of network corrections. Consider how tectonic movement, subsidence, or even weather might physically change the position of a reference station in your network:
- How will you know if a station has moved?
- How long would it take to identify a problem?
- How many surveys would be affected before it is detected?
Trimble Integrity Manager™ is a proven solution for real-time monitoring of your infrastructure no matter what size the object. Trimble Integrity Manager seamlessly works with GPS or GNSS hardware allowing you to create a customized monitoring solution. You can't stop objects from moving — but you can stay informed when they do — and you will with Trimble Integrity Manager because you'll receive an alarm when any movement occurs.
- Total Network Monitoring
- Customized Alarms
- Real Time and Post processed Motion Detection
- Customized accuracy levels for movement detection
- Regular movement status checks