Mobile Imaging System
The Trimble MX7 Mobile Imaging System is a fast and cost effective way to manage assets such as bridges, buildings, roads, highways, and power stations, and document site conditions with geo-referenced images.
- Rapid 360-degree geo-referenced image documentation
- Precision positioning using GNSS and inertial referencing system
- Deploys on all sizes of vehicles
- Rugged, reliable and lightweight design with low power consumption
- Use with intuitive Trimble Mobile Imaging Capture software
The Trimble MX7 is a vehicle-mounted photogrammetric system equipped with six, 5 megapixel cameras, and Trimble Applanix GNSS and inertial geo-referencing modules. The Trimble MX7 can be deployed on vehicles of all sizes, letting you capture 30 MP geo-referenced images at highway speeds.
- Local government: asset inventory and management, city models
- Mining: construction, monitoring
- Oil and Gas: site monitoring, asset tracking, change detection
- Utilities: electrical, pipelines
- Large scale mapping
- Roads: condition surveys, visualization, maintenance