Trimble R6 GNSS System – Flexible, Scalable, Ready for Anything
• 220-channel system with Trimble R-Track satellite tracking technology
• Industry-leading GNSS positioning with GPS L2C, L5, and QZSS
• Fully upgradable so you can choose the level of GNSS support that suits your needs today and upgrade as your requirements evolve
• Choose the type of communications to best fit your needs
• Pair with Trimble Access and the Trimble TSC3, Trimble Tablet, or Trimble CU for the most flexible field solution
Sometimes one size doesn’t fit all, and you require a customized solution that can grow with your business. The Answer? The Trimble® R6 GNSS system. It combines advanced GNSS technology with the scalability and freedom to adapt and grow as your business needs change. Featuring Trimble R-Track™ technology, integrated communications choices, and GNSS upgrade options, the Trimble R6 works the way you want it today, but is positioned to offer what you may need tomorrow.
This fully upgradable receiver allows you to choose the level of GNSS support that suits your needs today with the flexibility to upgrade as your requirements evolve. GPS, L1, L2, L2C, L5 and the Japanese QZSS signals are supported as standard in the Trimble R6. For additional constellation support, add optional GLONASS, GALILEO and BeiDou (COMPASS) support.