• Fully rugged construction including Gorilla® Glass panel display
• 7 inch capacitive touch dual technology display system delivers enhanced, sunlight readability
• Windows 7 Operating system brings the office to the field
• Built-in 5 MP camera for unprecedented image documentation
• Integrated communication technology provides increased connectivity
• Optimized for Trimble Access field software workflow support
A Tablet Made for Surveying
Now there is no need to choose between the toughness and portability of a field controller and the operating power of a laptop—the Trimble® Tablet Rugged PC is the one controller that does it all.
High Performance Mobility
Run all of the applications you need to perform office work from the field
• Windows 7 Professional Operating System, 4 GM RAM, and 128 GB of flash-based storage
• Stay connected with connectivity via Bluetooth®, Wi-Fi, and a built-in 3.75G dual-mode GSM or CDMA cellular modem
• Ultralong-life lithium-ion battery ensures a full day of computing and connectivity
Dual Technology Display System
The patent-pending dual technology display system enhances sunlight readability for a clear, easy-to read workspace.
Increased Data Visualization and Documentation
• Capacitive touch display improves the viewing of photos and video captured through Trimble VISION technology
• Built-in 5 MP camera allows you to document the job site from the controller
• Integrated GPS provides geo-tag photograph functionality
Trimble Access Optimized
Trimble Access field software available on the Trimble Tablet Rugged PC offers numerous features and capabilities to streamline the flow of everyday surveying work.