- Trimble Expands Mobile Mapping Portfolio
Trimble announces the new MX50 vehicle-mounted mobile LiDAR system.
- Trimble announces the new T100 tablet
Trimble announces the new T100 tablet - delivering high-performance computing in the field.
- New Rugged, Lightweight Controller for Land and Construction Surveying
The Trimble® TSC5 Controller - a rugged, lightweight field solution that continues Trimble's legacy of creating high-quality controllers.
- The Next Generation 3D Scanning Total Station
Trimble announces the release of the next generation 3D Laser Scanner - the SX12.
- The Next Evolution in Trimble GNSS Technology
Trimble announces the release of the latest addition to its GNSS portfolio.
- DJI Announces a New Standard in Drone Technology
DJI has unveiled what it calls its “most advanced commercial drone platform” - the Matrice 300 RTK.
- OPTRON appointed as official DJI Enterprise Dealer
We're proud to announce that OPTRON (Pty) Ltd was recently appointed as an official dealer for DJI Enterprise products and solutions in the African region.
- Parrot announces their new multi-rotor drone
Parrot announces the new ANAFI USA - a powerful, compact drone built to meet the demands of first responders and enterprise professionals.
- senseFly launches the NEW eBee X
At InterDrone 2018 in Las Vegas, senseFly officially launched the eBee X – a revolutionary new fixed-wing drone for all aerial mapping applications.
- Optimized Workflow for Geospatial Drone Operators
senseFly, the world’s leading producer of professional drone solutions, recently announced a new software integration with Trimble Business Centre software.
- senseFly launches industry-specific UAV solutions
senseFly introduceS a new line of comprehensive senseFly 360 solutions, tailored to the surveying, mining and quarries, inspection and agriculture sectors.
- GeoSLAM announces their latest innovation for rapid urban mapping
Officially unveiled at this year’s INTERGEO conference in Stuttgart, the ZEB Discovery signifies a new era in data capture and point cloud integration.
- GeoSLAM Changing The Economics of 3D Laser Scanning
The experts in “go anywhere” 3D mobile mapping are launching the latest version of their award-winning SLAM registration software at INTERGEO 2017.
Spectra Geospatial News
- Spectra Geospatial announces new SP85 GNSS Receiver
Spectra Geospatial recently announced the release of the latest model in their complete range of advanced GNSS solutions – the SP85 GNSS receiver.
- Spectra Precision Introduces the SP20 Handheld GNSS Receiver with Innovative Camera-Enabled Centimeter Logging
Rugged, lightweight and scalable, the SP20 offers an easy to-use solution, delivering the accuracy needed (meter to centimeter).
- Nikon-Trimble Launches New Series of Total Stations
Nikon-Trimble recently introduced the new Nikon N and K Series of mechanical total stations, offering an advanced EDM as well as flexible charging and connectivity options.
- Nikon-Trimble Introduces New Mechanical Total Stations to Enhance Productivity
Nikon introduced today the Nikon XF and Nikon XS mechanical total stations to expand its portfolio of solutions for mainstream surveying and construction applications.
- Acquisition From Renishaw Increases Carlson’s Focus on Ore, Quarry, and Blasting Industries
Carlson has acquired the mining, marine mapping, and laser module product lines previously owned by Renishaw.
Seafloor Systems News
- Newly Appointed Seafloor Systems Dealer
OPTRON was recently appointed as the local dealer for Seafloor Systems in the Southern Africa sales territory.
US Radar News
- Newly Appointed US Radar dealer
OPTRON was recently appointed as the local dealer for US Radar in the Southern Africa sales territory.
- OPTRON appointed as official GeoCue Dealer
OPTRON was recently appointed as the local dealer for GeoCue in the Southern Africa sales territory.
- OPTRON appointed as official Exyn Dealer
OPTRON was recently appointed as the local dealer for Exyn in the Southern Africa sales territory.
- EXYN Technologies achieves Highest Level of Aerial Autonomy
Exyn Technologies recently announced that it has achieved Level 4A autonomy – considered the highest level of aerial autonomy reached within the industry.